Test, Adjust, Balance Technician
We are seeking well organized HVAC Test, Adjust, and Balance (TAB) Technicians with excellent written and verbal communications skills to join team in all territories.
This successful team player will perform Air Balancing, associated mechanical services and preventive maintenance on our customer's HVAC Air Handling and Terminal Flow Equipment. You must be able to work in a team environment; keep neat and accurate records, willing to work in outdoor areas as well as a sterile environment, follow OSHA, FDA and other regulatory guidelines and assist in other duties and areas of maintenance as needed.
- Technical experience in an industrial and commercial environment is essential.
- High School or Trade School Graduate
- Clean Driving Record
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
- Be a honest, reliable and hard working individual who can work in a team or independently
- Be a Customer Service oriented individual
- 3-5 years experience in a technical maintenance related position.
- Be familiar with all Air Balance test equipment and their proper use.
- Perform airflow readings and be proficient in the analysis of obtained data.
- Air Balance various types of HVAC systems, including constant volume, VAV, exhaust systems and fume hoods.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems relating to airflow.
- Prepare complete and organized balance reports.
Your efforts will be compensated with a Base Salary, medical benefits, 401k, and retirement plan.
If interested, please forward your resume in strict confidence to: email@example.com